Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Linkin' la vida Lovin'! (that doesn't make any sense at all . . . )

While I have been overwhelmed with Memes in the past . . . I was kind of relieved when Brillig mentioned to me that Cherann had tagged me AND given me "linky-love" as dear Brills lovingly calls it. I have been a bad blogger. I must have writers block or something, or it could possibly be that work has finally become busy and challenging, with the complete initiation of the new minion . . .who knows, but I haven't been feelin' the blogging this week.

Anyway, back to the point . . . I am supposed to list five blogs that I read but aren't on my Blogroll (which is growing day by day.) This is actually going to be somewhat challenging, because I try hard to immediately add a new blog when I decide I love it. (I am such a blog whore.) So here goes . . .

1. Cherann, I'm ashamed to admit it, but you are number one. I read you and haven't added you to my list. BAD KATE! Bad! You have fun things to say and I do love reading you. I will remedy the situation toute suite!

2. Lizzy the Botanist is a newly discovered blog, linked through my other BFF, the amazing Jewels of Blonde Canary. She is super funny and has all these hilarious nicknames for everyone and her son Nash "Radical" is SUPER cute.

3. Amy Furstenau I "read" for her amazing photography. Most of the pictures are of her gorgeous daughter Estee, but she has other stuff in there too. I'm uber jealous of her uber talent and I uber want to be like her someday. Uber.

4. Follow Ling Ling As She Gives Lymphoma the Beatdown is the most uplifting, heartbreaking blog I've ever read. If you read it, you must start at the beginning to understand what's been going on. I put a disclaimer: HEARTBREAKING. I sat and cried the first time I read it. It is however, also very hopeful and wonderful, so, as hard as it is to read from the beginning, trust me, it's worth it.

Honestly though? Four is all I can-can come up with. I try really hard to pass the love on to everyone. But hey, any lurkers out there . . . come ye forth! I LOVE finding new friends in cyberland. Just today I discovered that one of my favorite bloggers might be my long lost twin!

And uh . . . I tag . . . uh . . . everyone! It's good to share the blog love right?

5 comments:

Cherann said...

Kate! Thanks for listing me.
#2 looked funny, I'm going to have to return to it.
#3--loved the pics
#4 You know, I've visited this blog before because it was on suburban turmoil
#1 that's the best blog ever (hee hee ;-))

Brillig said...

Awwww, the world is being brought together, one unlinked blog at a time. *sniff*

And fabulous use of the germano-anglo "Uber"!!!

This was Uber-Super. ;-)

Butrfly Garden said...

Hmmm...that Cherann's blog looks very interesting!

Hahaha...

I couldn't read the Ling Ling blog - it made me cry, too. (I saw it at SubTurm, too!)

Anonymous said...

Oooh big Blog hug to you!

Jewels said...

Did you know that Amy is my friend Ann's twin sister? Maybe you did...anyhoo, she's incredible, right? Her photography astounds.