Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Thankfuls

If you're looking for Soap Opera Sunday, it's just below this post!

Today I'm thankful for:

1. Stores with great sales. I refuse to buy things full price and am overjoyed to report that I saved approximately $400 today and I'm SO happy!

2. Diet Cheater Days. Today is my "day off" and while MOST of the day I was actually really good, I was overjoyed when I ate my cheese ravioli.

3. College Football. Despite my team (the Ohio State Buckeyes) losing HORRIBLY and getting bumped from the #1 spot today, I am grateful for the college football season for many reasons. The heart, the passion and the tight pants. Plus, my other team, BYU, is doing awesome thanks to their star running back (and my brother's best friend), Harvey Unga.

4. Washers and Dryers. I cannot BELIEVE the amount of clothing Matt and I have to wash in a week and I'm so grateful every time I put a load in the washer and am able to close the door and forget about it! Saves SO MUCH TIME!

5. Sunroofs. Since I started buying my own cars, I have always had a sunroof and I love them. I love driving around and being either bathed in sunlight or able to look up at the stars.

6 comments:

Girl, Dislocated said...

Amen to numbers 1, 4, and 5!

My last car was a convertible, and if my next car can't be a convertible too, it will most certainly have a sunroof!

Jewels said...

OH MY GOSH - you did NOT just put a washer and dryer!! Dangit, I just made my own list (which includes a W&D) and I click over to your blog to see the same thing..HAHAHAHA!

Butrfly Garden said...

Cheating on a diet will actually make you more successful if it is really "cheating" and not "the snack you eat every day and pretend it's not the norm." :D That's what I hear anyway.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the sunroof - I've had one for ten years and I can't imagine having a car without one. And would you judge me if you knew how deeply and fully I loved laundry?
:)

Canadian flake said...

omg I sooooo miss having my own washer and dryer...going to the laundry mat gets to be such a pain so I can sure relate to this one.

Brillig said...

Ehhh, who needs a washer and dryer? My solution is to stay in my pajamas for three days straight. It really cuts down on the laundry...