Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods (or Desert)

So tonight we're off to Utah for the Holidays. I'm dreading the drive, but I'm SO excited to be home I can hardly stand it. 10 hours of miserable is easily made up with 11 days of glorious vacation.

I get to see lots and lots of people I've been missing terribly. We get to spend Christmas with part of my family and Matt's. We get to see SNOW! And, most importantly, the annual Katestravaganza birthday party is on again this year! WOOT!

So, a little bus-nass. Those of you who read Brillig know that Soap Opera Sunday is also on vacation for Christmas and those of you who don't, surprise! Soap Opera Sunday is on vacation for Christmas! We didn't plan this in advance, I swear. I know I totally left you guys hanging, but I PROMISE I'll continue with the story after I get home. And, just because I know you'll love it, I'll write enough of the story for two installments in one week. Deal?

I will have internet but I can't promise I'll have the desire to use it. (Wait, who am I kidding. I'm totally addicted.) Let me rephrase . . . I can't promise I'll have the motivation to write anything, but I will see what I can do and try to keep up with all of you.

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! Or, just Merry Christmas! Love to you and your families and I hope you all keep safe!

12 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Have a great vacation...see ya next year. Happy holidays.

Maddy said...

I can completely relate to the 'no access' - but don't worry it will probably do us good.
Best wishes to you and yours

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.

Brillig said...

I get to see Kate!!! I get to see KATE!!!! So hurry on up here, babe! I can't WWWAAAAIIT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip, and thank you so much for everything.

Happy Holidays!
:)

Emily said...

I told you you were a tease! Merry Christmas! Please give big hugs to Hannah for me.

The Bastian's said...

Merry Christmas Kate!!

Girl, Dislocated said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Enjoy the water in Utah! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear Birthday twin. Just wanted to wish you an early happy birthday and a happy new year!

Check your email!

xoxo

Wholly Burble said...

You have a marvelous time and it will be grand getting back to SOS after the New Year!

The Bastian's said...

Kate, hope your having an awesome Christmas. I miss you! Whit

Butrfly Garden said...

Happy Birthday, Kate!!!

Maybe it be Kateastrophe-less!!

(And happy new year, too!)

Girl, Dislocated said...

Happy belated birthday and happy New Year!!! I would wish you a less Kateastrophic 2008, but that would be less entertaining for us readers :-P