Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Friday, January 4, 2008

hellOOOOOOO!

Tap.Tap. Is this thing on??

Woah, I feel like I'm starting my first day of school or something - like I'm unloading my brand new pink back-pack filled with new notepads and colored pens. Only this time I'm trying to remember my blogger password and how to type!

So, um, I have lots to catch up on. Christmas was awesome. The Katestravaganza Birthday Celebration was awesome (despite spending the evening before wrapped around Mr. Toilet thanks to some Mexican food that didn't agree with me.) and there was lots and lots of snow in Utah as well as delicious water right out of the tap! In the coming days I'll try to catch you all up on my super exciting life.

Today I just wanted to say hi and let you know I wasn't dead. I also wanted to let you know that had I been updating things, I would have had to reset my Kateastrophe counter about fifty times over the holiday, but seeing as how I didn't keep up, I'll reset it for Friday, December 28th when I elegantly slammed over a full glass of Sprite onto Brillig's lap at my birthday dinner. Whoops!

So, moving on. I have questions for you. I'm (once again) stumped as to what to write about in the coming year, so I figured I'd just ask you guys if there's something you're dying to hear about. I want to write more. I NEED to write more, I just don't have much going on that seems . . . publishable. So, darlings, tell me vat you vant to hear. I will do my very best to address every topic you request. Promise. (And now here's where I plead with you to give me topics. I'm going to feel like a total dolt if no one says anything!!)

Ok with that, I have schloads of work to catch up on after my vacation so I'm off!

For the record, I missed you and I'm going to attempt to catch up on the 37 million posts in my reader and maybe even COMMENT!! Yuhikes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK! We missed you!

Maybe you could write about how awesome you are and how you make internet strangers feel like a million bucks? Just a thought.

:)

Brillig said...

Ah yes, the Sprite incident. :-D Never fear, darling. People who are friends with you just sorta expect that stuff to happen. We even kinda like it.

And I think you should write about your Kateastrophes. After all... you're kinda the queen of that stuff. And we adore you for it.

Girl, Dislocated said...

Yay! You're back!

I'm assuming you'll fill us in on all the celebrations, plus I'm wondering what you ended up naming your car :) I'll come back and re-comment if I think of anything else I need to know, but in general, if it ain't broke don't fix it! Your blog's fabulous the way you've been running it!

Wholly Burble said...

Absolutely--more about your "kateastrophes", which are numbered! LOL

And glad to have you back and up and running. Happy New Year!

Canadian flake said...

Welcome back..glad you had such a great time.

Maybe possible topics for posts could be stories about previous jobs...how you came to live where you live now...good/bad birthdays you have had?? Are these ideas lame?? lol

Welcome home!!!

Fourier Analyst said...

I know I am a shameless hussy, but I want more Matt stories!! Old, new, hell they don't even have to be true!! Of course you could make him get his own blog. But then we would know for sure not to believe a word that was written there!!

And yes, Darlin', more Kateastrophe stories. Otherwise you might be in danger of losing your title (have you read some of the other SOS stories lately?!).

I have no doubt you will come up with something to enthrall and entertain your ever-devoted readers!!