Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another reason why I suck

So check me and my crappy weekend out.

Saturday morning, I woke up energized and happy. I went and worked out, got some stuff done around the house and then went to the mall with Matt. At the mall I started coughing up crap out of NOWHERE. Then, as the day moved on, I deteriorated and by the end of the night I was curled up in a miserable ball of achy, feverish chills and have remained that way ever since.

That's why I didn't write part 800 of my Soap Opera and I'm SO sorry. Dragging my butt upstairs to write this was about all the energy I had in me. Oh and I leave tomorrow morning for Orlando. I'm so excited. See my excited face. Nope, dreading the flight. HOWEVER, I am upgraded to first class, so at least I'll be miserable in some sort of comfort on the plane.

I owe you guys a SOS post, so I promise to write it this week from my hotel room and not make you wait until Sunday. Deal?

OK off to bed with me. Kisses!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! And that the flight doesn't suck. I am sure it is better to be sick in first class than in coach.

Jan said...

have a safe trip and I hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

First classs!!!! woot woot!

Canadian flake said...

yikes...hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about not being here to host...I left finger sandwiches and cookies out for anyone that stopped in to nibble on..lmao

Goofball said...

don't say that you suck about yourself. You simply got sick and you need the time to rest!

Get well better. Let them pamper you in first class!

Anonymous said...

AW, being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! Hugs and kleenex and chicken soup and vitamin C!

Anonymous said...

Oh no sick and a trip. I'm sorry sweetie. Feel better soon!

Brillig said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon-- in time to ENJOY first class, and not just endure it. Ick. I'm so sorry.

Fourier Analyst said...

Geez you sure know how to drag out the sympathy vote doncha!! Having trouble feeling sorry for you in Florida when we are battling almost hurricane winds, rain, and a cloud cover that threatens to go on for another week. I hate winter. (sigh)

So please take pity on me and come through with your SOS ending so I have something to look forward to this week!!

(Did I get the sympathy vote here?)

Seriously feel better Darlin' and try and have a bit of fun!!

Emily said...

i hope you're feeling better soon, so that you can enjoy orlando :)

Wholly Burble said...

Flying when you're sick, even in first class, is the pits--hope you came out of this and are enjoying Florida!