Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dee-lay

Don't hate me. Soap Opera Sunday is taking a break today because I have SO much to do. I'm leaving at 6:00 tomorrow morning to drive to Palm Desert, California for yet another work conference. I have piles and piles of laundry to do, then I have to pack. Somewhere in there (like right now) I have to head to church for a few hours (three, to be exact) so my day is looking a little overwhelming.

I'll try to catch up during the week from my hotel room, but no promises. My favorite Italian restaurant Tuscany is on the hotel property and I hear Lobster Risotto calling my name already.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Fair enough, but I hope we get an extra dose of the Richard saga when you return! Have a splendid time in sunny CA!

The Bastian's said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait for your return!

Shellie said...

Oh, you just made me so hungry!!

Brillig said...

Have I mentioned, per chance, HOW DESPERATELY I MISS YOU????

Katelin said...

oooh lobster risotto sounds delicious, yummm.

Wholly Burble said...

Oh sure, no SOS and then you have to mention food too LOL--you tease you.

Hope you can keep up with your schedule and all goes well--I'll be waiting for your return.