Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Short Insight Into My Insanty and Disgustingness

So far this week I've worked out with my trainer three times.

And I'm sick of the gym.

I'm sick of being sweaty and gross.

It feels good to exercise, don't get me wrong

BUT . . .

I have this weird hatred of FULLY showering, fully meaning the part where I have to wash my hair. I guess I have to admit that I hate showering in general, not that I don't DO it, just that I don't LIKE it.

I REALLY hate washing my hair.

I hate having to put on lotion post-shower.

Then I hate having to DO my hair.

I hate having to get dressed while covered with lotion and the logistic nightmare it presents.

Then I hate having to do my make-up after ALL of that.

And daily exercising makes me have to do all of this EVERY DAY.

And now for some reason, my whole butt area itches like crazy.

So today, I found myself sitting at my desk, wanting nothing more than to reach DOWN my pants and scratch away at my itchy butt.

I blame it on the exercise.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate fully showering too. I knew exactly what you meant when I read that. I hate doing my hair. That is my problem.
Not too sure why your entire butt would be itching....
I actually don't even want to venture a guess. ;)

Brillig said...

You are insane and disgusting. Hahahaha.

I love that you are concerned about putting on lotion and then trying to get dressed. I suppose that someone who is accustomed to Kateastrophes doesn't do well with being... uh... extra slippery.

(SO funny, by the way.)

Anonymous said...

I hate the whole showering process too. I'm lucky in the fact that I can get away with washing my hair every other day. I just pull it up into a bun while I shower.

And the itchy butt? I can't help you there. :)

CableGirl said...

hahaha.. I've never heard of exercising (or showering, for that matter) making someone's butt itchy. lol It is certainly an unique problem.

Butrfly Garden said...

I hate showering, too. Well, getting INTO the shower, anyway. Once I'm in there, it's hard to get me out. Maybe that's just my true Taurus nature.

But since I dont' do anything but SIT all day, I only shower every couple days. When I started working out and had to shower every morning, I hated it. I quit wearing so much makeup and just pulled my wet hair into a twist.

The itchy butt is too much showering, I think. Don't use soap on it and it should help.

Glad I could offer SOMEONE some advice on SOMETHING today! hahaha

DG said...

sometimes i decide NOT to go to the gym just because I don't want to wash my hair so I completely understand. and the itchy but is because.... ummm... yup, ive got nothing!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I moved to a drier climate partially so I wouldn't have to shower every day anymore.

Okay, so really, that was the main draw.

I dread daily exercise for the exact same reason. Yay for you for conquering that and inspiring the masses (i.e. me).

Jewels said...

I too hate the whole process of showing - it takes forever! Um...but posting about the butt itching? Lets just say you are more brave than I.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely visual! I'm totally the same way about washing my hair! It takes soooooo long!

Luisa Perkins said...

I, too, very much resent the time that personal hygiene takes. But I can't help you with the itchies.

Virtualsprite said...

I know what you mean about showering and exercise. I wish that it didn't take so damn long! And don't even get me started about doing my hair... probably why it's so short right now.