Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today's Thankfuls

1. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (recipe courtesy of my Grandma Shirley). My husband is sick and in my opinion, that stuff can cure anything! Plus, it's fun to make and my house smells delicious!

2. Long pants. I mean the ones that are long enough that they look perfect with high heels. There's nothing like that awkward "my pants are too short feeling" and vice versa. I love long pants!

3. My sister, the great Tofutti. We talk about four times a week and she is amazing and funny and witty and I miss her and love her.

4. Bottled water. Arizona tap water is gross and I love that I can just grab a bottle of cold, tasty water and go!

5. Costco. That place and it's giant amounts of giantness rules. 'Nuff said.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sick, too. Can I get in on that Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup?

:)

Girl, Dislocated said...

#2 is one perk of being barely 5'0!

Is there anyplace where tap water isn't gross? I don't drink any kind of water (it's all gross to me), but I've been under the impression that hardly anyone drinks water from the tap, unless it's filtered.

Kateastrophe said...

Oh GD, Utah has the most delicious tap water. I miss it so!!

Girl, Dislocated said...

Really?! And I almost visited Utah once! Darn it! One of the road trips I took from California was supposed to end in Utah, but it turned into the Road Trip to Hell saga a little past Las Vegas. If I ever move back west (CA/AZ/NV), I'm giving it another shot!

Jewels said...

Those are great! I'm copying...

Sara said...

Vegas water is gross too! utah does have great water, and I love long pants paired with stilts!

Canadian flake said...

yummyyyyyy the chicken noodle soup sounds great...