Ta-Daa! Sticky!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crispy

I think I've discussed my crispified eyeballs before, but the feeling is back and it's not a good one. Things have been IN.SANE. this week and though I've been sleeping, I'm still exhausted.

I haven't worked out once this week and I know that's part of the problem. I feel like a big fat giant couch slug, oozing onto the couch and screaming "FEED ME!" Soon I'm going to weigh as much as a whale and have arteries stuffed as full as sweet Italian sausage.

Ew.

I have been a horrible blog friend this week. I've read ALL of your posts from my reader but somehow my clicker finger can't find the will to actually travel to your blogs and make my adoration known. Please refer to the slug comment. It applies to my clicker finger as well. And all my typing fingers for that matter. In fact, typing this is immensely painful because my fingers are so swollen I can barely separate them.

Again, ew, and not actually a true statement.

I have found SO many new blogs to read thanks to my little tryst on Molly's blog. I am SO excited for the weekend so I can lounge on the couch and surf through archives. I also need to find something interesting to write so I don't scare any of my new lovers away. That's right, I said lovers. You're all my lovers. Don't tell Matt.

Anyway, not much else going on here. I leave for Orlando on Monday for work and then I get to spend the weekend in New Orleans visiting the Great Tofutti (also known as my little sister, Meagan) and I would be jumping for joy if I could find the energy and will to jump and express joy. Just know the voices in my head are doing the Macarena. Awesome.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whats up with this week but I've noticed the sluggishness from me too!

Jewels said...

I love you. I love you so very much. I love your sausage fingers and your slugness, even though I may disappear into your being if I sit next to you on the couch. HA! You know I'm kidding - you also know that I think you have the tightest tush this side of the mississippi.

Anonymous said...

Let's all just agree that it's a sluggish week all around and forgive ourselves for it. We're allowed to feel blah every now and then!

And yay, New Orleans :) So many fond memories of that crazy place--I hope you have a great time!

Katelin said...

I love that you ended this post taking about the macarena, you rock.

Goofball said...

hmm it seems a universal phenomenon that all bloggers suffer from "January-itis" (as my readers stated) these days: fatigue, lack of energy, lack of blogging inspiration.

we'll get over it ;). Take your time and relax

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Love you- sorry for the shenanigans. If it helps- it hasn't been my best week either. Let me know if I can make it better!

Wholly Burble said...

I feel your sluggishness, and send a gentle hug.

A trip to Florida and New Orleans--whew, all of that sounds like fun to me--hope your energy returns in time to get you there and out on the dance floor for that macarena

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I feel the exact same way, Ive been sick since before New Years...so I feel like a complete blob.

Jan said...

It's that time of year. January is always a hard month to get through but look on the bright side.... spring is coming and all will be renewed. (((HUGS)))

Canadian flake said...

lol I was going to say that I didn't think you were the only one that is sluggish lately...but I see others have beat me to it...

No worries...we still heart ya even when you are an Italian sausage..lmaooooo...

Anonymous said...

Ahh...I soo relate to the slug comment. When I woke up and my reader told me 43 unread posts, I decided I need to get on that. Quit being a lazy bloggie friend.

HaLaine said...

Hhhhahahahhahahahashashshahs!

Beccarigg said...

Kate! I'm glad you randomly stumbled upon my blog! I totally agree that they need to have a huge Timpview reunion with more than just the people you graduated with! Anyway, it was good to hear from you!

Brillig said...

Um... crispy?

Ewwww.

I'm totally doing the macarena now.

And you are frickin' brackin' hilarious.

Anonymous said...

The gladiator is ashamed of you.... Rise up and shake it. Don't fake it. Or bake it. Nakit.

I'm all out of "ey-kit" rhymes.